12.12.2009

Phantom's number one Phan


If you have not tuned in to the Phantom Gourmet on Saturday mornings at 10:30 and 11 AM you are sorely missing out on arguably one of the best ways to help navigate the Boston food world. After a long week, there is nothing better than sleeping in on a Saturday morning, grabbing a steaming mug of coffee and curling up to watch the Phantom reveal Boston eateries. As a self-proclaimed food nerd, I cannot get enough of the Andelman brothers and their witty humor and their serious love of food. Trust me, these guys get food.

Not only does this delicious show point it's purple gloved finger to various Boston eateries that one must try, it also proves itself as a source of inspiration to me and my kitchen endeavors and aspirations. I love going to a new restaurant, trying something different and then hitting my kitchen and creating my own interpretation of a dish. This show gives me a plethora of new places to try, expanding my palate to great lengths.

With numerous categories to help sort of the array of local eateries, the show easily highlights new places to eat and things to try. From the typical to the the more unusual, this show helps prove a thriving food world that is just outside your door.

No comments:

What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen