I'm so super excited about it I can hardly stand it!
What pray tell, is Spain Day you ask?
Well I'm not gonna tell you (right now at least).
You'll just have to tune in tomorrow to find out!
Oooohhhh the suspense....
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen
-
I'd like to ask you to consider the meatball for a moment. Humble in stature, it doesn't receive nearly as much attention as it de...
-
Hi friends, Update your browsers, folks! I've moved and have settled into to a comfy new home at a brand new web address, not to menti...
-
Thanks to the folks at Eversave Boston, I'm offering up an exclusive giveaway to my readers! To celebrate today's killer "Save...
-
Hi blogasphere, Oh how I’ve missed you. I took a couple days off to tend to some family things but now I’m back, ready to tie up my apron s...
-
There are a couple of things that I am just not very good at. I’m not very good at baking and I’m terrible at math (I’ll admit, I still s...
-
If earlier today you happened to catch a female, about 5'7" with blonde hair stacked into a messy bun on the top of her head, carry...
No comments:
Post a Comment