Honey Mustard and Pretzel Coated Chicken
w/ wilted spinach, mushrooms and cranberries
- Chicken tenders (I usually set aside 2-3 person person)
- Homemade Honey Mustard (store bought would also work)
- About 7 medium-sized pretzels, crushed (I used Utz Classic Sourdough because I like them the best and I crushed them by putting them in a small plastic bag and used the back of a spoon. A nice little stress reliever!)
- 2-3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- A small pat of butter
- A small handful of dried cranberries
- A couple pinches fresh nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the chicken tenders, coat the chicken in just enough honey mustard so that there is a nice even layer. Dredge the chicken through the pretzel crumbs and lay onto a pan. Bake at 400 until the chicken is cooked through.
In a small saucepan, brown the mushrooms in a little butter. Add the spinach and cook until it is just wilted. Toss in the cranberries and nutmeg. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen
Fried Mashed Potato Cakes with Cheddar Mustard Sauce Mashed potatoes, fried in cake form until golden brown, crispy and crunchy on the ou...
Yesterday I left a little bit of a cliffhanger at the end of my post (oh how dramatic of me) and promised that I'd show you a little t...
Yesterday I posted pictures of a tasty little hors d'oeuvres that I had made in school this week and then I never included the recipe....
When I first started really exploring Chinatown, Gourmet Dumpling House came up in nearly every discussion and was always strongly recomme...
A lamb recipe contest...what could be more fun than that? I've always thought of lamb as an underdog in the protein world full of steak...
This post is the first of many soup reviews that I’ll be doing as a “Souper” for the website What’s The Soup? , a site dedicated to one of...