3.12.2010

An SBK Invitation

Happy Friday!

We made it- the weekend is here!  It's supposed to be a rainy one in the city of beans so when you're drinking your Guinness or green beer in Southie at the St. Patrick's Day parade, don't forget your umbrella.  In the mean time, to weather out the forecasted monsoon, why not spend some time in the kitchen?  The last bit of yucky winter weather is going to be upon us (hopefully!) and it's a great opportunity to get into the kitchen and create some delicious comfort food.  I know I will be and of course, I'll be bringing it to you live, from my Small Boston Kitchen.

With that being said, I invite you to try one of my recipes or use my site as inspiration to create your own culinary concoctions.  Experiment.  Have some fun.  Try something new.  Make a big dinner for family or friends.  Make something extravagant for yourself.  It doesn't matter what you do or how you do it, all that matters is that you do and all I ask in return is that you let me know how it came out.  Leave me a comment.  Let me know what worked and what might not have.  Have an idea for something you think I should try?  Let me know.  Send me an email, even if it's just to say hello.  I love hearing from readers and fellow foodies alike.

Happiest wishes for a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just thought I would drop you a line and say hi. Even though I only know you through your blog, I feel like we have become friends. After a long, hard day I love to come home and read about your day and gather some great ideas for dinner. Many thanks!

The Small Boston Kitchen said...

Thanks for such kind words! I'm glad that you said hello. Let me know if you try anything from my site or if you think there is anything that I should be attempting to make in my small little kitchen.

Thanks for reading!

What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen