Answers will be revealed on Monday's post.
1. What famous Boston restaurant claims Boston Cream Pie as its own creation?
2. Name at least two famous people who have worked at the Omni Parker House Boston.
3. Former Cambridge resident, Julia Child, held this position before she became famous for her contribution to the culinary world.
4. In what Boston neighborhood did molasses flood the streets in 1919, killing 21 people and injuring 150?
6. What is the state drink of Massachusetts?
7. What is the state fish of Massachusetts?
8. America's oldest continuously run restaurant is in Boston. What is its name?
9. What percentage of the world's cranberries are grown in Massachusetts?
10. Why is Boston often referred to as Beantown?