5.14.2010

Eat, Pray, Love...And Relax

The focus of tonight's entry is not about food.

Say whaaa?

I know.  I'm as surprised as you are.  

Earlier this week I came across an article on cnn.com from one of my very favorite writers, Elizabeth Gilbert, who wrote Eat, Pray, Love (one of my favorite books).  To me, this article served as a gentile reminder that sometimes, we all need to make a conscious effort to lighten up and relax a little.  Although this article is aimed at women, I think anyone reading it, regardless of sex, can take something away from it and I wanted to share: http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/wayoflife/05/03/o.well.lived.life.key/index.htm

And there you have it.  My first post not related to food.  

Now I'm hungry.  

2 comments:

Delicious Dishings said...

Going through a lot of life stress right now. I needed this. Thank you.

The Small Boston Kitchen said...

You're very welcome. I thought this article was so very true. It helps to get a little reminder like that every once in a while.

What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen