After months of working crazy hours, blogging like crazy, and just average everyday life activities, events and stresses, I've decided to take a "staycation". That's right, three glorious days off from work with minimal travel involved, resulting in a solid 5 day weekend. Um, can you say awesome?
I'm taking the first couple of days to visit my parents' (and sis of course!) and then I will be back in Boston for some days of rest and relaxation.
So what does all of this mean for you? It means mass amounts of food being whipped up in my Small Boston Kitchen. I've got some new recipe ideas cooking up and am excited to give them a whirl. It's going to be wild. It's going to be crazy, it's a Staycation! Woohoooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's Hot From The Small Boston Kitchen
-
Hi friends, Update your browsers, folks! I've moved and have settled into to a comfy new home at a brand new web address, not to menti...
-
I'd like to ask you to consider the meatball for a moment. Humble in stature, it doesn't receive nearly as much attention as it de...
-
Thanks to the folks at Eversave Boston, I'm offering up an exclusive giveaway to my readers! To celebrate today's killer "Save...
-
There are a couple of things that I am just not very good at. I’m not very good at baking and I’m terrible at math (I’ll admit, I still s...
-
Hi blogasphere, Oh how I’ve missed you. I took a couple days off to tend to some family things but now I’m back, ready to tie up my apron s...
-
I just want to take a quick moment to devote some time to talking about the role my latest endeavor (culinary school) will have on my blog. ...
1 comment:
Staycations are the best! So great seeing you. :)
Post a Comment